When you Level Up for Addenbrooke’s, you are helping to make our hospitals even better!
How to Level Up for Addenbrooke’s
- Choose your challenge – host a multiplayer tournament, stream yourself playing the latest release, have friends over for a board game night and broadcast it online… it is entirely up to you.
- Set up your fundraising page with ACT on JustGiving (or another online giving platform that you prefer) – it doesn’t take long.
- Share your challenge. Tell everyone what you’re doing, when you’re doing it and why you’re doing it – to help make Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie hospitals, even better!
Tips for a successful livestream
If you’re new to livestreaming, there are lots of things you can do to get your viewers donating – we love seeing how creative everyone gets!
- Decide on a date and time for your stream and spread the word across your social media channels.
- Using Tiltify? Why not use the polls, incentives and rewards functionality to get your viewers involved and engaged.
- Set some donation milestones – e.g., hit £100, play one handed for 10 minutes (or another amount!)
- Get the viewers involved. Do a poll to get them to decide what you do next in the game or announce you’ll do a forfeit if you raise a certain amount in a certain time.
- Call out and personally thank people that donate – they’ll love the recognition.
We’d love to hear from you
We love to hear from our ACT gamers and streamers. Whether you’re all set up and ready to go, want to find out more, or just fancy a chat with like-minded gamers, we’re over email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to events