Help your hospitals
I’d like to give…
Looking to donate to Cancer services and Cambridge Cancer Research Hospital?
Looking to donate to Children’s services and Cambridge Children’s Hospital?
Everything we do starts with your kind support
Whether you give a one-off or a monthly gift, over the phone, online, by post, or in person – we owe so much to those whose kindness and generosity makes such a difference.
Other ways to donate
We are dedicated to making Addenbrooke’s even better in every way. And we rely entirely on the funds we raise through patients and their families, businesses, philanthropic individuals, charitable trusts and foundations to do just that.
How we spend your pound
Charitable spend (20/21)
How we used our funds
Our fundraising promise
We promise to
- Make sure our fundraising follows good practice, is ethical and legal
- Always comply with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Practice
- Keep your contact details safe and never sell or swap them
- Contact you in the way you have agreed and send you invitations and information that we think will be of interest
- Listen if you have a concern or complaint and respond fully, learning from any misunderstandings or mistakes to ensure they don’t happen again
- Keep you up to date with how support like yours improves patient care
- Make our annual review and accounts clear and easy to understand.
You can expect
- Support from us with your fundraising activities
- Never to be under pressure to fundraise or donate more than you want
- That if you tell us something isn’t right, we will put it right if we can
- That we will always be grateful for your support
- That we abide by your communication preferences whether by post, email, phone or SMS.
“Just want to say thank you to all the amazing NHS staff who are on the frontline right now.”
– an Addenbrooke’s and Rosie supporter